Hospital Grade Wireless Pillow Speakers and TV Remote Controls
MDM Healthcare’s patient-focused solutions include a wide range of pillow speakers for TVs and hospital TV remote controls, all of which are designed for the safety and durability that every healthcare, clinic, or long-term care facility requires. Our pillow speakers and television remotes are easy for your patients or residents to use.
Choose from a selection of wired or wireless pillow speakers for TV and hospital TV remotes with speakers:
- Designed especially for healthcare and hospitality environments, the BrightStar Universal TV Remote has easy-to-use buttons and sturdy construction to withstand constant use. It is preset to work without setup or codes for LG, Philips, Magnavox, RCA/GE, Zenith, Panasonic, Visio, and Quasar brands. It can also be reprogrammed to work on more than 250 additional brands, including HDTVs and flat-screen TVs.
Curbell Pillow Speakers and Remotes
- The Curbell Gen 4 Digital Pillow Speaker is one of the most advanced devices in the nurse call industry. UL-listed and oxygen-safe, the Gen4 provides the highest levels of regulatory compliance and safety for patients and residents.
- When a simpler hospital pillow speaker/remote is all that’s needed, the Curbell Gen III Analog Pillow Speaker offers basic TV capabilities and nurse call functionality. It’s easy for most users to understand and operate, and can be customized for your specific application. The Gen III is ADA compliant and has a sealed overlay for safe use in oxygen-enriched environments.
- If your hospital or long-term care facility offers a high number of satellite or cable TV channels to patients, the Curbell Gen III DirectAccess Pillow Speaker meets your needs. It operates much like the remotes that patients use at home, and has large buttons and an easy-to-read keypad. Custom designs are available to tailor the Gen III to your hospital’s unique needs.
- Curbell Gen III DPS Pillow Speakers are designed to meet your hospital’s wiring requirements and can be configured to your existing patient room wiring. Choose these speakers for multi-channel television systems, both cable and satellite.
- For patients who may have difficulties using pillow speakers or call cords, the Curbell Mechanical Call Pad has a large, sensitive surface area and can be activated from any point on the pad’s surface.
We offer the CR3BCB Clean Remote for TV Plus Cable Box, CR3BCB-H Clean Remote, and Original CR1 Clean Remote, all of which are compatible with more than 250 brands of retail and commercial televisions. These remotes have no menu buttons, so patients and guests cannot change settings.
If you have questions about any of our lines of hospital pillow speakers or our complete line of in-room TV equipment, please call us at 800-359-6741.