Products: Hotel Digital Signage
Home | Hotel Digital Signage
Hotel Digital Signage
Full HD Hotel TV Monitors
Full HD Hotel TV MonitorsVIEW ALL
Interactive Hospitality TV Monitors
Interactive Hospitality TV MonitorsVIEW ALL
OLED Hotel TVs
OLED Hotel TVsVIEW ALL
Outdoor Hotel TVs
Outdoor Hotel TVsVIEW ALL
SuperSign TVs for Hotels
SuperSign TVs for HotelsVIEW ALL
Ultra HD Hotel TV Monitors
Ultra HD Hotel TV MonitorsVIEW ALL
Ultra Stretch Hotel TVs
Ultra Stretch Hotel TVsVIEW ALL
Hotel Video Walls
Hotel Video WallsVIEW ALL
Hotel KiosksVIEW ALL
Hotel Digital & Wayfinding Signage Solutions
Digital signage in your hotel, motel, resort, or other lodging facility can transform your brand. As you provide an improved experience for your guests and expand your marketing reach, your hotel digital signage solutions can serve as true difference makers for your facilities.
MDM Lodging offers the commercial grade digital signage you need and, as a one-stop shop, we also provide professional planning, setup, and installation services plus technical support. To discuss your requirements, please contact us online or call 800-359-6741.
Hospitality Digital Signage Options
“Digital signage” is a broader term that it might seem. From HD TV monitors in your lobbies to video walls in your restaurants and bars, this type of signage broadcasts content. It includes the hardware, such as hotel LED signs, and can also include the software that your facilities will use to program and distribute content appearing on your screens.
Here are types to consider for your lodging facilities:
- Full HD Hotel TV Monitors: We offer a wide range of sizes, from 22″ to 65″, manufactured by trusted brands that meet the usage needs of hospitality facilities. Full HD delivers 1080p image resolution, the gold standard for image quality and clarity, to engage and satisfy your guests.
- Interactive Hotel TV Monitors: Use hotel digital signage with touchscreen capabilities for self-checks into your facility; for guests to reserve a table at your restaurant or book an on-site spa appointment; on wayfinding signage for the ultimate in guidance; to solicit and receive feedback; and more.
- OLED Hotel TVs: These sets use different technology than hotel LED signs and screens. They use organic light-emitting diodes (OLED) with the display using an organic semiconductor material. OLED TVs provide excellent image quality in an ultra-thin display, using less power than traditional models.
- Outdoor Hotel TVs: You can use them as hospitality digital signage to welcome and direct guests to the right entrance in your facilities; market your brand; and provide entertaining programming to guests benefiting from your outdoor pools, as three examples. These sets come with all-weather exteriors for protection from the elements.
- SuperSign™ Hotel TVs: SuperSign TVs are from the leading brand, LG, and they provide your facilities with affordable, all-in-one displays. That’s right. There’s no need to buy any additional hardware or software, and you can achieve multiple purposes at once, broadcasting live channels along with your brand messaging.
- Ultra HD Hotel TV Monitors: When crisp, clean, and clear picture quality really matters to you, consider ultra high definition (ultra HD) models. These monitors have a display resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 with technology that then quadruples that resolution: 3,840 x 1,260. Guests will love it and appreciate you!
- Ultra Stretch Hotel TVs: Take a look at our 86” LG ultra stretch TV. This diagonal beauty has ultra HD resolution with a 58:9 extended wide format. You can divide the screen in four ways, either landscape or portrait orientation, for multiple content displays.
- Hotel Video Walls: Resolution limitations are a thing of the past with video walls. You can use the tiles for one large image or to provide multiple content streams, each with clear resolution and high image quality. Video walls are exponentially eye-catching.
Choosing the Right Hotel Digital Signage
How you’ll use your hospital digital signage will help to guide you on what to select. You can:
- Enhance guest interactivity with touchscreen technology at check in points
- Welcome people to your facilities and share important information with them
- Advertise services, hours of amenities, menus, special deals, and more
- Provide maps and wayfinding signage to make your facilities easy to navigate
Once you’re clear about how you’ll use your signage, consider optimal placements. When hotel digital signage is available in key spots, then this frees your staff up from repeatedly providing basic information. They can, instead, focus on meeting more urgent needs of your guests. Placements can include:
- Hotel concierge/front desk
- Special events locations
- Restaurants/bars/gift shops
- Children’s clubs/playgrounds
- Exit locations/elevators/parking garages
- At intersections in your hotel
- By elevators, stairs, and exits
As you create a placement plan, consider having someone who is unfamiliar with your facility walk through it. What felt confusing? Where could they use more guidance? It can also make sense to use signage to let guests know what areas are for staff only or are otherwise off limits.
Choose MDM for Your Hospitality Digital Signage
Our expert team can help you to create a signage plan and, as desired, oversee your project from start to finish. We offer a wide range of products, leveraging our big buying power to get you the best prices possible. Plus, if you don’t see what you need, reach out. MDM has deep industry connections and we’re always expanding our product line.
We can provide complete setup and installation services, getting your signage up and operating quickly. If you need to upgrade, we can handle that without the hassle. Plus, our experienced technical support team can answer all of your questions and address your needs.
If your marketing team needs digital signage graphic design and content creation services, just let us know. We can create branded messaging that brings your vision to life, collaborating with your team without adding work for you.
MDM is the experienced choice for your hospitality digital signage with decades of experience in the lodging industry. From start to finish, you’ll benefit from unsurpassed customer service from our dedicated account managers. Our one-stop shop will meet all of your hospitality needs with modern products and systems, and our second-to-none consulting services.
To talk about your needs, please contact us online or call 800-359-6741.
Hotel Digital Signage FAQs
Digital signage is an umbrella term that includes all types of signage, from TV monitors in corporate lobbies that display marketing content to video walls in major retail outlets and store directories in malls. In addition to hardware such as LED and LCD screens, a digital signage system may also include software that provides the means to program and distribute the content that’s displayed on the hardware.
When you work with MDM Lodging, you have a full selection of state-of-the-art displays to meet your facility’s needs. Our cost-effective digital signage solutions include these premium products and more:
- Full HD hotel HD TV monitors from 22” to 43”
- Interactive hotel TV monitors from 10” to 86”
- OLED 55” hotel TVs
- Outdoor hotel TVs, including Peerless Ultraview™ UHD outdoor TVs and Peerless Extreme™
- High Bright outdoor displays
- SuperSign™ hotel TVs from 43” to 65”
- Ultra HD hotel TV monitors from 43” to 55”
- Ultra Stretch 86” hotel TVs
- Hotel video walls from 49” to 55”
- Outdoor hotel kiosks
Yes! Our graphic designers can make sure your vision is realized or we can work with your in-house design team. We have a full range of graphic creation services and content creation expertise. Please call us at 877-957-5957 to learn more or get a quote online.
Today’s travelers increasingly rely on digital platforms to make their trips and hotel stays more enjoyable and go more smoothly. They also expect opportunities to interact with service providers via technology, and digital signage is designed to make it easy for you to meet those expectations. The digital signage solutions you use throughout your hotel can help ensure that your facility is just as tech-savvy as your guests.
Digital signage can be used for marketing, education, and anything in between. These are a few ways that digital signage solutions from MDM Lodging can support your success and provide a seamless guest experience:
- Welcome guests upon their arrival
- Make your guests’ wait time entertaining
- Help guests and visitors find their way around your property
- Generate new revenue by providing information on special offers in your restaurant, spa or fitness center, or shop
- Provide the day’s schedule of events
- Alert guests to important messages
- Display restaurant menus to entice guest visits
- Showcase your facility’s amenities and how to access them
- Offer weather forecasts and conditions
- Provide listings of interesting local attractions and maps
- Offer information on local transportation
- Access loyalty programs
- Provide information for specific meetings, conferences, and group visits
MDM Lodging also offers one of the leading virtual fitness platforms on the market. Fitness On Demand™ allows you to deliver premium fitness programs and media to your guests, including hundreds of virtual fitness classes from popular fitness instructors.
From your first contact with us to post-installation, you will enjoy unrivaled customer service from our dedicated account managers. We begin by learning about your unique needs and vision, then work closely with you to develop a comprehensive plan with the products that are just right for you.
MDM Lodging can provide end-to-end services that include complete setup of your new hotel digital signage solution and expert installation services. Your system will be up and running quickly and you can upgrade at any time without any hassle. Our experienced technical support team will remain available to answer your questions and address any concerns or needs you may have.
With years of experience in the lodging industry, MDM Lodging has created a one-stop-shop that meets all of your needs for hospitality products, systems, and consulting services. Call us at 877-957-5957 to get in touch with an MDM professional or click the chat box at the lower right to chat with one of our experts now. You can also download our lodging PDF brochure to learn more about all of our offerings for the hospitality industry.