Curbell Gen 4 Digital Pillow Speaker (4D010N-P500048)
Gen4 pillow speakers are more than a new platform for the future. They’re a new way of thinking. With more than 50 years of experience designing and manufacturing the most popular pillow speakers in the world as our foundation, we started from the ground up, combining the best features of our previous pillow speakers, suggestions from customers, and new materials and techniques to make Gen4 a step ahead of anything else in the nurse call industry.
- Large buttons are easy to find and press
- Intuitive button layout like home remote controls
- Superior Sound Quality
- DirectAccess 0-9 keypad enables direct navigation to specific channels and provides familiar home remote features such as previous channel and mute.
- Comfort-grip Case is streamlined and lightweight
Proprietary Sealed Design Aids in Infection Control
Allows for quick and easy cleaning and greater infection control by helping to reduce the risk of dirt, grime, and infectious fluids collecting on or in the unit. Gen4 has an Ingress Protection Rating of IP54 as defined by the IEC 60529 standard.*
* not applicable to units with headphone or keyboard jacks
UL Listed and Oxygen Safe
Ensures highest level of safety and regulatory compliance.
Options for customizing buttons, cable length, etc.
All Gen4 pillow speakers can be easily reprogrammed in the field for use with different brand healthcare grade televisions.
Stereo Headphone Jack Option
Ideal for creating a quieter environment for patient rooms. Simply plug in earphones with an 1/8″ plug.
Analog Volume Control Option
For situations where two pillow speakers need to control one TV, and a bed and pillow speaker share TV control.