Manitowoc Indigo™ Series 322 Ice Cube Machine
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 350 lbs. (159 kgs.) daily ice production and only 22″ (55.88 cm) wide.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
*Image shows Indigo Series i-322 Ice Machine on B-320 Bin
Other Products you might be interested in