Healthcare Grade PDi TVs & Swing Arms (7)More Info
Medical Kiosks For Healthcare Facilities (7)More Info
Hospital TV Mounts (48)More Info
Medical Kiosks and Hospital TV Mounts
MDM Healthcare has a full range of hospital-grade TV systems, including essential accessories and related products such as arms, mounts, and kiosks. We can help you plan, implement, and manage the complete solution that’s right for your facility, whether it’s a regional medical center, clinic, or long-term care facility. Our cost-effective solutions help improve patient experience while being easy for you to operate and maintain.
With an extensive product catalog and decades of experience at the forefront of our industry, you can count on MDM Healthcare for competitive pricing on the latest products and expert project management every step of the way.
Our product catalog includes these hospital TV mounts, medical kiosks, PDi TV arms, and more:
PDi TVs and PDi TV Arms
- The PDi 1400 Series Swing Arms for bedside healthcare TVs and devices create an interactive environment centered around the patient or resident of your facility. The line includes an adaptable cable management solution and a 68” extension that securely holds a PDi display.
- PDi A-Series Enhanced Entertainment Healthcare-grade flatscreen HDTV is easy to navigate and has relaxation apps and games built right in. These healthcare-grade TVs include pillow speaker recognition, multi-bed codes, closed captioning, volume limiters, and more.
- medTAB Bedside HDTV-TABLETs combine internet access and standard TV, and include our Journey Enhanced Patient Experience.
- The medTAB Arm-mounted Patient HDTV is a personal display equipped with Pro:Idiom to deliver more HD channels via satellite or DirecTV programming.
Hospital TV Mounts
- The PDi Slim Power Mount sits just one inch off the wall, giving arm-mounted TVs a more streamlined appearance. This UL-listed mount allows an arm to rotate a full 180 degrees against the wall without rotational stop.
- The mobile medTV Cart from PDi is ideal for temporary or smaller spaces. It accommodates any angle for viewers who are standing, reclining, or sitting.
- PDi Standard Wall Brackets allows for 180-degree rotation close to the wall, and works with all 400, 500, and 1400 Series arms.
- Peerless-AV Ultra Stretch Portrait Kiosks are available in one-, two-, three-, or four-sided models to fit any healthcare facility’s needs. Choose from options such as multiple colors that allow you to match the environment or your brand.
- The Peerless-AV KIP Series Portrait Digital Signage Kiosk Enclosures support ultra-thin commercial displays from 40” to 55”. The display position adjusts easily without tools, and the secured doors on both back and front make access for installation and maintenance simple.
- Choose the Peerless-AV In-Wall Kiosk Enclosure for a large-format hospital kiosk with a minimalist appearance. This solution can be used in new construction or retrofit as a standalone enclosure or integrated, and has a low-profile design that meets the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) certification.
- The sleek Peerless-AV KIL Series Landscape Digital Signage Kiosk Enclosures is made especially for ultra-thin displays and fits most 40”, 42”, 46”, and 47” displays. It can be used as a stand-alone kiosk enclosure or fully integrated with media players, screens, and more.
These are just a few of the options we offer to our healthcare facility clients—MDM Commercial has hundreds more mounts and kiosks from a variety of leading manufacturers. To discuss your facility’s needs and how we can help, please call 800-359-6741 or contact us online today.