Frequently Asked Questions
Home | Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, please visit our Healthcare or Lodging page to download.
- Hospital sets are UL Listed for use in a patient room
- A hospital grade set is still a commercial unit
- Commercial units are designed and built to withstand use for 24hrs a day, seven days a week. Advanced heat dissipation is the key that allows for greater operating time
- Consumer grade sets are designed to be used 8-12 hours a day and rely on powered off time to cool down
- Hospital sets are cloneable via an SD card or USB port
- Easily transfer settings from one set to any number of additional set
- Allows for quick and easy setup of multiple displays decreasing implementation time which saves money
- Hospital sets have a pillow speaker port built in
- Can integrate with all nurse call systems available today
- Hospital sets have power saving features
- Great for the facility that wants to upgrade their technology without increasing costs
- Intelligent sensor – responds to the ambient light in the room and then reduces brightness and energy output under most circumstances.
- Dynamic Power Savings – responds to the brightness level on the incoming video while still providing superior picture quality.
- Static power savings – allows the installer to set the preferred power consumption level.
- USB or SD card cloning – allows the installer to easily transfer settings from one set any number of additional sets.
- MDM is the largest reseller of LG healthcare grade/hospital grade televisions in the United States
- MDM carries healthcare/hospital grade televisions
- Lampless projects have an LED/Laser combined light source that replaced the light bulbs that used to be in the lamp projectors
- The portable projectors still have the traditional bulbs that provides the amount of hours on the bulb
Please feel free to call 800-359-6741.
MDM works with its customers to accommodate a plan to meet their financial needs. MDM offers a variety of payment options: net 30 days for established accounts; 1 through 5 year financing; and prepayment by check. End-of-lease purchase options are available. Standard business information will be requested prior to final credit approval by MDM. Requested information typically includes the following: Complete credit application; Financial statements; Bank Reference.
We have the most comprehensive customer service available to assist you with any service or warranty issues. Call our customer service department directly at 800-359-6741, or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnering with the Brands You Know & Trust
and the Organizations You Trust
Why Choose US
At MDM Commercial, we strive to be true partners as we provide the equipment and services you need to keep your healthcare or hospitality facility running smoothly. Founded in 1990, we have decades of experience developing solutions that suit your unique needs, no matter how large or small your facility may be. You can count on us for:
A Large Catalog Of Products At Competitive Prices
Prompt And Efficient Equipment Installation And Setup
Ongoing Account Management And System Maintenance
Knowledgeable Professionals Offering Unsurpassed Customer Service