Seal Shield antimicrobial and fungistatic products by MDM Healthcare can help keep your employees healthy all year.
The 2013 flu season has been particularly harsh. And according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Americans have another month to go before it’s over. The news poses a potential problem for business owners, considering that influenza is to blame for upwards of 70 million missed workdays and $10 billion in lost wages.
So how do you keep your employees – and your hospital or healthcare company’s bottom line – healthy? MDM Healthcare offers a few tips.
- Arrange for your employees to get free or reduced-cost flu shots annually before flu season begins.
- Encourage employees to wash their hands frequently, particularly after engaging with patients and guests who may have or have been exposed to the flu.
- Provide hand sanitizer for employees unable to leave their desks or workstations often.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.
- Invest in Seal Shield antimicrobial products including computer keyboards, mice and remote controls. Seal Shield products can be washed or put in the dishwasher for cleaning. Plus, most products in the line are protected with Silver Seal, an antimicrobial, fungistatic agent that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungi, microbes and odor-causing bacteria on work surfaces.
You work in healthcare already. Practice what you preach and keep your employees and guests healthy. Contact MDM Healthcare at 800-673-0929.