The Journey Patient Experience Solution Can Help You Improve Health Literacy Among Patients
Facilitating ample patient education is something that many physicians struggle to do on a regular basis. Fortunately, hospitals all across the country can turn to MDM Healthcare for an effective solution to this ongoing problem. The Journey Patient Experience Solution is a multimedia platform that serves to educate patients and their family members, providing them with the information they need in a concise and easy-to-understand format, so they can make the best possible decisions for themselves and their loved ones.
Our Interface Facilitates a User-Friendly Experience
When patients use Journey, they will have the option to select from a variety of tools that can not only improve their health literacy, but also help them to feel relaxed and lower their stress levels. Some of the tools within the Journey system include:
- The ability to send patient education to the patient’s in-room television and/or personal devise via email or text messages
- Cloud based technology for ease of access across a health system
- Clinical system interfaces such as EMRs, ADT, Dietary and many others
- An easy-to-access patient education library with over 3000 videos to choose from in multiple languages
- Closed captioning
- Relaxation content including visualization tools and soundscapes
- Patient satisfaction and comprehension surveys
- Entertainment and game options
Anyone Can Use Our Patient Literacy Tools
When it comes to facilitating health literacy among your patients, accessibility is often the main focus. What may work for one person may be difficult for someone else to digest. There is also the issue of language barriers, which can hamper communication and make learning difficult. Fortunately, Journey is available in many different languages, ensuring maximum accessibility for your patients
To learn more about Journey and how it can benefit your healthcare facility, contact MDM Healthcare today. One of our associates will be happy to answer any questions you have. We also provide turnkey installation services, making it even easier for you to make use of our innovative patient health literacy tools.